I love Payton holding baby on the stairs - he looks soooo old! Tessa is absolutely gorgeous...my babies are still working out their uglies at this age. :)
Have I told you how much I love the name Cohen? What a great day! I love the picture of Jared holding both of them.
Wow, Tessa is such a beautiful baby! And Cohen...all boy! I love all the pics of the Henry Fam too.
Omg! How is life with four kidlets? I still cannot believe you had twins. They are ADORABLE though. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Payton holding baby on the stairs - he looks soooo old! Tessa is absolutely gorgeous...my babies are still working out their uglies at this age. :)
Have I told you how much I love the name Cohen?
What a great day! I love the picture of Jared holding both of them.
Wow, Tessa is such a beautiful baby! And Cohen...all boy! I love all the pics of the Henry Fam too.
Omg! How is life with four kidlets? I still cannot believe you had twins. They are ADORABLE though. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment