2 weeks ago we decided to get Tessa's ears pierced and I am so glad we did. She looks sooooo cute. I think we are more for it since she is a twin and to try and make it as easy as possible for people to tell them apart. Yes, I know one is a girl and one is a boy but there are a whole lot of people out there that ask REALLY dumb questions especially when it comes to twins. Can I tell you how tired I am of hearing "oh my, you have your hands full"! Really? Do I? And NO, they are NOT identical if anyone was wondering.
3 comments:
You go girl!! I love infant earrings and Tessa looks so cute with hers! We pierced Charlotte's about 2 months and I still don't think she even knows she has them. :)
I LOVE it! She looks so cute. There is just something so precious about a baby girl with earrings!
I have heard about the trails at the Northam home and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
We missed you at the annual super bowl party!
Hang in there, this too shall pass.
Post a Comment