

Payton is home and is impossible to keep him from acting "normal". We rented LEGO Batman for the Wii to try to glue him to the stool but he can't do it. We have to constantly get after him...NO WRESTLING, NO RUNNING, NO JUMPING, PAYTON DON'T DO THIS, DON'T DO THAT. I don't know who started the rumor that adults were stronger then kids because I don't see it. The hardest part is trying to get all the sticky's off him. He doesn't want anything to do with that. We meet with two different Oncologist's next week so we HOPEFULLY will know what our next step is. Thanks to everyone for meals, prayer, gifts, phone calls, and love for our family. We can't do it without you.
2 comments:
Seriously! Kids are so much stronger that adults when it comes to pain and stuff! They just want to play:)
Glad he's doing so well!
What a trooper! He looks so energetic! I'm gald your home, we will keep sending our prayers!
Post a Comment