

I can't begin to express how much I love my little man. He is the best big brother to his siblings and is an amazing example of courage to everyone around him. I don't know how such a big heart could fit into a little body. I love this picture of him before surgery. One last picture of his flawless face.

Payton wanted Indiana Jones figures for being brave. This is him still very much out of it but showing them off. His incision goes from his left ear to above his right eye. It looks kind of gruesome now but it will hardly be noticeable soon. He is recovering incredibly well and being so tough. The next step is to meet with the Oncologist to see when we start chemo/radiation and for how long. We hope and pray that his tumor will respond to the treatment so he can function as he does now and just adjust to the loss of sight in his left eye. We will have to take this one step at a time and will always be on guard. He will be battling this for the rest of his life and just hope we can stay ahead of it.
Thank you everyone for your prayers. They have been answered in so many different ways. We are blessed beyond measure. We love you all and thanks a million times over.
5 comments:
He is a super hero! It breaks my heart to think of him and you guys going through this! Just know that we (and many others) are praying for all of you! Love you guys!
We are so impressed with his courage! He looks great for just being out of surgery.
We are praying for him and for your awesome family!
Hang in there!
It's great to hear how well Payton and you all are doing. The kids ask about him 10 times a day. We are always thinking of you. Love ya!
We are also praying and hoping for Payton. If you need anything please call me. Love ya.
Chels-
I had no idea... I wish we could talk. I need your number! Just know that we love you guys and Payton will be in our prayers. You are so strong and have always been such an amazing example of faith to me! Love ya girl. :)
Post a Comment