Mar 24, 2009

My buddy and Me!

I love this picture. They are already great friends. If Cohen is close to her he "kisses" her, aka slime until she drips. If Cohen cries, which is rarely, she will start crying too. I hope it continues.

6 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

oh my gosh that is just the sweetest thing!!! I always wanted twins! so fun!

Rochelle said...

Oh, that is so~oo cute!!!

Aundrea said...

So, so cute! I want to squish them both!

shawna henrie said...

awww, that photo is adorable. when you think about it, they have been together since literally, day 1! amazing! we got payton's cute note in the mail. tell him his penmanship is remarkable!! soooo cute. love those primitive letters drawn so carefully...priceless. hope all is well and things are good. hugs to all!

shawna henrie said...

i told payton in the guestbook that i would get him another game...so let me know which one he wants. believe me, it is no big deal, i am buying/exchanging/trading these games all the time for dane, and my other big kids (i know, were just a bunch of computer geeks over here)! let's just say the nerdy gaming boys in the local Game Stop know me well. sad but true. so let me know!! want to keep them coming for his chemotherapy visits!! makes me feel good he is getting some enjoyment and comfort from them. :-)...o, and so neat you are named after grandma orlene. she is a great lady!

Team Fifield said...

I love this picture!!!!! So sweet! What an adorable family! We love you guys!