Oct 1, 2009

Utah Trip '09

We had a wonderful time in Southern Utah visiting my parents. My Mom flew up to help me drive down. It was 7 hours to Meridian, ID where we stayed the night at my sister's house. Then we continued on for 12 more hours to Escalante, Utah (by Bryce Canyon). The kids we all amazing and VERY well behaved.

When we arrived everyone got colds and the babies didn't sleep at all. We planned on staying a week and a half but I was only able to take a week of no sleep. We headed home early. We could have spent months going to all the amazing places my Dad has discovered. Another time.

I had to make a slide show because there were too many pictures to choose from. I am so glad we were given this opportunity by my parents. I love them and thank them for putting up with us.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Utah trip '09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! made me smile and especially loved the photos of the kids by the creek...darling. my kind of day!