Nov 8, 2009

Halloween '09


The majority of us were themed to 101 Dalmatian's. My cape, wig, and Coh's costume were made by my sister-in-law. They were fabulous. Payton rebelled and was Snake-Eye's from G.I.Joe (minus the eye shield that he couldn't see out of). I was Cruella Devil, Tate and Cohen were puppies, Tessa was a Mini Cruella (you can't see her polka dot dress and fur jacket), and Jared was my henchmen. If you look carefully you can see a puppy tail hanging out of Jared's backpack.


This was for a grown-up Halloween party so we had to be more scary. Jared is now my........ PUPPY KILLER. AHHHHHHHHHHH! (notice the puppy tails?)


Pumpkin carving with a little Paint. I didn't take a picture with all our pumpkins but I think they were the best yet.


Coh and Tess getting ready for the big event. Have to look Perfect!



4 comments:

Heather said...

such cute costumes! Loved them, even Jared's sad little puppy tails hanging out :)

shawna henrie said...

darling costumes...did you make them?? looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! and do you do trunk or treat up there??

Alicia said...

HELLO Northams! Ok--so remember back 10 years ago...when we were all newleyweds at BYU...who were your bestest friends and dinner and X-files buddies??! Us--the Milnes of course! Mark and Alicia? Don't remember us? Well, that's ok--So it has been 8+ years-- but somehow I stumbled upon your blog tonight and just had to drop you a line! Your family is adorable! I'd love to hear more about where you guys ended up after all these years. We have such fond memories of of first couple of years of marriage and the good friends like you guys we met. Hope all is well! Drop us a line sometime at milne99@gmail.com if you get the chance!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Your costumes are AWESOME!!! Love them! Looks like a great halloween!