We stayed at an amazing place called Give Kids the World Village where most MAW kids stay when they are on their wish trips to Disney World. It had EVERYTHING a kid could ever want to do. We decided to leave Cohen and Tessa at home with my Mom so the big boys can have as much fun as they wanted without being tied down by naps. They won't remember it anyway, right? It was by far the best decision...sorry Cohen and Tess, someday we'll take you!!!
After 3 days at Disney parks, 1 day at Universal parks (where we lost our car keys but through some strong prayers they were found), 1 day at Sea World, feeding all kinds of animals at Sea World, amazing activities at the village, nightly trips to the ice cream shop at the village, some vomiting, trip to the Lego store; Jared and I were exhausted. I would have to say the highlights were seeing Payton on stage fighting Darth Vader in costume (was well worth the hour and a half wait) and the other would have to be the way the Characters interacted with Payton and Tate. They were so genuine and sweet, they didn't rush with them and gave them long, thoughtful hugs before they left. It was very sweet. Each park treated Make-A-Wish kids like royalty.
There were so many photo that I HAD to make a slide show. I hope you enjoy! It truly was magical.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

4 comments:
So glad that you made it home in one piece :) I love Payton and how this challenge in his life has brought so many opportunities to be together.
I'm so glad you guys had what looks like an amazing time! I loved the slide show and got a bit teary seeing the picture with all the stars that kids had put up...Glad you're back and can't wait to hear about it sometime (soon) in person. Maybe we'll have to get together over Christmas break.
that is so awesome! what an amazing trip! I totally got teary eyed during the slide show!
What a magical time! :) Thanks for posting. I think Jace may have fainted if he met the 'real' Buzz Lightyear like you guys did. He liked looking at that picture with me - he was very jealous. I'm glad you guys had such a great time - you deserved a fun vacation!
Post a Comment