

Cohen is so cute! If he is anywhere near his sister he has to touch her. Today she was sucking on his arm and he just gradually oozed into her. If you noticed, he has her hand on her head in our Christmas photo too. He is such a good baby. He is MEL-O! He just kind of hangs out and is a big time chatter box. He is was 17 pounds at his 4 month check, Tess was 14 pounds 10 oz. He is 5 inches taller and he was the smallest boy and is now the largest. I have to be careful not to squeeze him to death because he is like a supper squishy buttery teddy bear.
2 comments:
Dang! That is one cute baby! I wish I could squish his chubby legs right now:)
I can't believe how big they are getting!!! We need a play date:)
Post a Comment