Payton and Tate are doing such a great job helping. Tate is very willing to share his special filthy blanket and Payon will let them cuddle his lion, Caesar. Payton does a great job holding them and even changed Tess's dirty diaper all by himself. Tate is my alarm too if someone is crying he says, in his broken English, "ohhh, b.b." and runs to try to consul whomever it is. I definitely have to watch Tate to make sure he doesn't shove binky's down any one's throat's.
Cohen is definitely packing on the pounds. He is a total chunk and only wakes to eat or let you know he needs a change. Tessa is gaining too and is one that I want to have in church during a diaper filling. She is the nosiest pooper. It is somewhat shocking. I remember sitting in church next to my best friend at a really mature stage in my life (18) and a baby next to us let it rip and we could not hold ourselves together. We were convulsing trying not to make a scene. Tessa would be that baby. I am quite proud.
3 comments:
I'm so impressed that you find time to blog with all that you have going on! Your children are so cute!
Chelsea! So glad you found my blog! What a beautiful family you have, but man, you have your hands full! How fun to have twins though and funny that 3 of your kids have the same b-day now! I love all their names too. Cohen is one of my favorites. So where do you live? You might not want to blog about that, but you can email me at beflinders@yahoo.com too.
Oh my gosh Chels I still remember that! Makes me laugh. Your kids are so cute. Miss you tons.
Post a Comment