Chelsea!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Congrats on the new additions! I'm so glad I get to keep in touch with you this way! :)
Wow! You can really tell a difference in their sizes by this picture. Cohen looks like a big bruiser compared to little petite Tessa:)
They are so CUTE! He is a big guy next to your petite little girl! They were good size babies, congrats!
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Chelsea!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE! Congrats on the new additions! I'm so glad I get to keep in touch with you this way! :)
Wow! You can really tell a difference in their sizes by this picture. Cohen looks like a big bruiser compared to little petite Tessa:)
They are so CUTE! He is a big guy next to your petite little girl! They were good size babies, congrats!
THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment