Jun 14, 2009

"Charity Never Failith" (4 of 7 new posts)


These pictures are A-MAZ-ING! There is a wonderful person by the name of Lara Blair with an amazing talent. She didn't know who the "Northam's"were but she heard Payton's story through a friend of hers. She contacted our family and wanted to help. She donated her time and extraordinary talent to our family so we could have some family portraits. We haven't done any since Tate was a newborn, so we have no formal record of the Cohen and Tessa. I can't tell you how greatful we are for what she has done for us. She has done far more then we could even hope for. THANK YOU LARA! You have blesses our lives and given us an amazing gift.









3 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Gorgeous family!!! Love the pics, what a wonderful gift!

Heather said...

I love your photos, what a blessing for your family! Hope all is well with you all and Payton. We are keeping you in our prayers.

Heather said...

I love your new family pictures. They turned out really beautiful.