Our first vacation this summer was at Running Y resort in Kalamath Falls, OR. It was a 6 hour dive (I didn't realize that when I booked it) but the kids did great in the car. I use the word vacation loosely because vacations usually are relaxing and full of fun. The area was beautiful and the place we stayed was very nice, but Payton was going through a "rough patch" and could barely move most of the time and the babies were not sleeping at all at night. Saturday was a good day. We were able to get out and go to the driving range a couple times and were able to go swimming a few times. Jared was the photographer on this trip since I didn't even get out of the condo because of the babies (good job babe!). He took the big kids on a few walks around the grounds and helped show Tate the ropes on the driving range. It was Tate's first time. The golf shop had little clubs we could borrow for the both of them. We wish we were able to do more but Payton wasn't up for anything and it did rain one of the days. Jun 14, 2009
Running Y resort, Kalamath Falls, OR (5 of 7 new posts)
Our first vacation this summer was at Running Y resort in Kalamath Falls, OR. It was a 6 hour dive (I didn't realize that when I booked it) but the kids did great in the car. I use the word vacation loosely because vacations usually are relaxing and full of fun. The area was beautiful and the place we stayed was very nice, but Payton was going through a "rough patch" and could barely move most of the time and the babies were not sleeping at all at night. Saturday was a good day. We were able to get out and go to the driving range a couple times and were able to go swimming a few times. Jared was the photographer on this trip since I didn't even get out of the condo because of the babies (good job babe!). He took the big kids on a few walks around the grounds and helped show Tate the ropes on the driving range. It was Tate's first time. The golf shop had little clubs we could borrow for the both of them. We wish we were able to do more but Payton wasn't up for anything and it did rain one of the days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know, "vacationing" with little kids is like a marathon of no sleep. i feel your pain...then when they get older and you say, do you remember this?(some expensive, complicated, far way vacation)...they look at you with a blank look and say, "no".
Post a Comment