Aug 20, 2008

Ambien is good!

Last night was another rough one. They usually monitor my contractions and the babies for a half hour before I go to sleep. Last night my contractions were every 1.5 minutes for 6 hours. They checked me twice and nothing but still decided to put another IV in. I don't like those things. I'm afraid I am going to catch it on something and dragging the poll thing around with you when you have to pee every 10 minutes isn't fun. At 3 am they gave me an Ambien and I was out like a light. My nurse even come in and did stuff with my IV and I didn't even know it.

My doc came in today and said I was going to have an ultrasound by the MFM doc's to measure the length of my cervix, measure the babies, check fluid, and see if I am in active labor. She is thinking I may be able to go home even though I may come right back. I am not getting my hopes up just yet. I just really want to be home for Tate's 2nd Birthday on the 26th. That is why I chose the 27th as D-Day!

Thanks for voting. I can't believe it is pretty much here. It has seemed like I have been pregnant FOR-E-VER (if you've seen Sandlot). Istill technically have 5 more weeks but I think I'd die! I have been trying to add pictures to the post page but it isn't letting me, so sorry for just the blabbing.

1 comment:

Aundrea said...

trying to sleep in the hospital is the worst! I'm glad they could give you something to help...maybe you could get a catheter and forget about the peeing every 10 minutes:)