Aug 18, 2008

So far, so good!

Ok, so this isn't a death sentance. Sure I am board to tears, literally, but I do get to read the final book of the Twilight series, breaking dawn. I should be done with it by now but ironically enough I don't feel like reading all day long. I know there are some of you that would be a dream come true, but I am not much of a reader. I am half way. I have The Host to read too.

I have been frustrated because I haven't been able to log on for the past two days. The hospitals wireless wasn't connecting. But I gave it one last shot tonight. I had to put it is a really weird place by the window. Now I will have something else to do...hopefully. Jared brings by the boy's each night. I miss them all. I look at pictures on the computer during the day to help.

My progress report is not too much different. I have to stay until Friday or Saturday for sure then they will go from there. I was up all night contracting, but only the really annoying ones that didn't go anywhere, they just kept me awake. The nurse checked me and no progression-which is a good thing. I hope to cook them until mid next week (35.5 weeks). Great thing is that I am off the IV and can be in normal clothes :o) I can go for one wheelchair ride a day (whooo).

1 comment:

Aundrea said...

I'm so sorry! I would be going crazy too:) I can come by and give you a wild ride in your wheelchair if you want...let me know. I hope those babies cooperate and stay put for a few more days. Hang in there!