Aug 19, 2008

Moving Day

I had some excitement today! I was moved to a new room, ye-ha! I have a lovely view of the generators and traffic. It is more private and the internet works MUCH better now. So I am very happy!

I don't really have any baby update. I guess going home on Friday isn't a definite. I may have to wait until mid next week and they may rupture my water but it is up to the Maternal Fetal Doc's. I am still having lots of contractions (which I have had for months) but I guess the hang up's are that I am dilated to 6 cm, 90% effaced, -1 station, and I live 30+ minutes away. I think I am going to start a poll to see when people guess the date they will come. Let's see if I can figure this out!

4 comments:

mvkneipp said...

Hang in there! It is pretty sad when you're big news of the day is switching rooms! Heehee -

Just keep cookin' away...it won't be too long and you'll be home with those babies wondering where the time went!

Rochelle said...

Hang in there I'll grab Aundrea or he can grab me and we'll come visit. I am so excited to hold thses babies!

Anonymous said...

Call me so we can play Yahtzee over the phone. That promises to be big news and total fun!

Aundrea said...

I can picture your view in my head:) We will come visit you, maybe tomorrow?? Will you be busy:)

Love ya! Hang in there!