So, after constant pier pressure I am caving. I get it, blogs are great. I will do a blog. I have no idea what to say or what to put on here but I will try. I promise I will be boring and miss-spell and frighten you with my glamor and punctuation but that is me. I'll just say I warned you.
I am pretty sure the only reason why our family is interesting at this time is due to "THE TWINS" coming. I am 33 Weeks and counting. So far all is well, I am getting bigger and adding lots of stretchmarks and ugliness to my already nasty belly. I guess that is the blessing that comes from one-piece swimsuits. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday that I am SO excited for. I can't wait to see how much they weigh and watch them beat each other up in their watery abyss. I just hope I don't catch a glimpse of their unspeakables and ruin the surprise this late in the game.
Let me know any pointers you may have, since I have no idea what I am doing. Wish me luck!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE your blog!! So excited for the TWINS to get here - hang in there and keep on truckin'!
YAY! It's nice to know how your doing!
Post a Comment