Aug 21, 2008

I'm goin' home!!!

I had an ultrasound today and everything is ready to go but the babies, which is good. The doc's seem to not know what to do with me but I think my doc really knows how eager I am to go home. Soooo, Friday sometime I get to go home. I am very excited! I just need the prayers to make sure I make it to the hospital in time. Thinking about that makes me nervous and excited all at once.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Dang! Aundrea and I had just made plans to come play cards with you on Saturday! Which hospital are you at anyway?

Jodi said...

Hey Chelsea...I saw your link on Rochelle's blog and thought I would check on you and those babies! Sounds like you have had a rough go of it the last few days! I hope you get to go home tomorrow and enjoy some time with those boys before D-Day :)
I'll be back to check in...can't wait to see pictures of the twins! Wishing you good luck!

Aundrea said...

I'm glad you get to go home and, like you, hope you get back in time:) Get some good rest!

Gail said...

I'm glad you are home. Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit. My thoughts are with you:)