Sorry to scare you with "The Nasty", but I have been told it should be documented.
I am getting more stretchmarks and my belly button sticks out further and further every day. I feel like I can polish my shoes with it. Hopefully the end is in sight!
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you started one and we can keep more up to date with you guys! We're excited to see you Sunday:)
ps. I can't believe there are two babies in there! I look that big with only one! Hang in there. The end is near.
Oh my. You are big, but what I really like in the picture is your cheery smile. You look like you've been arrested for indecent belly exposure or something!
Hi-
Welcome to the blogsphere. Although I have one change, the blog for our family is actually written by ME not Ryan. :-) You could say "Ashley and Ryan"- but I wouldn't want others to think Ryan is the funny one.
Welcome welcome!! I have been thinking about you lately wondering how you are, so I'm happy for an update! Your belly is awesome...can't wait to see the babies! :)
Yeah! You've joined the blogging world... now I can stalk you! I miss you tons! We really need to see eachother one of these days! Keep me posted on the "twinners"... I still can't believe it! Jumping from 2 to 4! UNREAL.
I think you look dang good! I look like that with only one child moving around in there. Your going to bounce back fast it's all in the belly!
Post a Comment