Aug 14, 2008

Ultrasound

The ultrasound went pretty well. They are getting too big to be able to see anything. Baby "A" is head down and ready to go. "He" was too low to see his face. Baby "B" is breech and was facing away so we were not able to see it either. "B" was sitting on "A's" face and "A's" feet were in "B's" face. I don't have any pictures to put on that are worth seeing. They are growing well, they are both estimated to be at 5.1 pounds. It was really cute to watch their chests move as they mimicked breathing.

I have a doctor's appointment today and they will do the good old examination to see if anything is going on. It is very strange to be getting ready for them this early in the game. I feel bad wanting them to come in two weeks, they'll only be 36 weeks, I guess no matter what I hope or think I am not in control. I need to work on trusting in the Lord and leaving it up to him. I have been worried more this pregnancy then others, there are so many unknowns with twins that I have nothing to keep my mind at ease. It is all up in the air, nothing is extremely common or usual, it is all different for everyone. I just need to have more faith and let Him take care of things since there is nothing I can do. I KNOW that all the prayers from my family and friends have made this pregnancy as successful as it has been. Thank you all for your support and love for our family and these two miracles that are about to join us. Please don't stop praying for us, we will need them more in the months to come!!!

2 comments:

TamiRichins said...

YEEEEAAAAHHHH I am so glad you did this! I am so excited for your twins. I predict girls =)

Gail said...

Ok, I have started my blog. Now lets see if I can keep it up.