Jan 10, 2013

WOD #4

5 Rounds for time of:

Run 400 meters
*10 Burpee box jumps, 18" box
10 Sumo-deadlift high-pull, 15-30lbs
10 Thrusters, 20lbs
Rest 1 minute


YouTube video for burpee box jumps:

I'm going to be doing a swim so I don't think I'll be including the 400m run or maybe jumprope for 1.5 min.  Good Luck!


2 comments:

Anne and Peter said...

I have to bow out today. I have to get the house ready and myself packed for my trip to California tonight. Leaving Peter with the older 3 kids and gotta make sure all is well at the house before I leave. I will resume Monday.

Chelsea said...

I did a 1200 m swim so I didn't feel like doing the burpees or the 400's. I just did "box jumps" and the rest of the workout. I rested for 20 sec in between.

Our table chairs are 18" so I just propped it against my bed on the carpet so it wouldn't shift. I only have 10# weights so I used those like you'd use a bar. I'm very tired from all the workouts this week so I didn't need anymore weight.

One more day this week..... ughhhhhh